Hola!! The super amazing and super fast Mexican recipe is here for your next weekend!
Guacamole, the heavenly taste & smell of this dip will make you go speechless! Trust me when I say this; if you haven’t been eating avocados, you’re missing out on a lot of fun! One of our most awaited and favorite part of the weekend is to make this quick yet truly amazing dip and rejoice each and every bite with tostitos chips while sitting on the couch and watching Netflix. And therefore I wanted to make sure I release this recipe out before this weekend itself.
So here I am sharing our weekend tradition with you guys. I am sure you will love it! 🙂
- Avocados are a great source of fibers and is extremely healthy.
- It has folate and Vitamin E, which reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Vitamin C & E factor in guacamole keeps your skin, hair, blood vessels, tendons, ligaments and other connective tissues healthy.
- It also helps in reducing weight.
INGREDIENTS AND INITIAL PREPARATION FOR 2-3 SERVINGS :
- 2 ripe Avocados (not bruised) seeded and peeled
- 2 spoon lemon juice or half lemon
- 1 chopped green chilly
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup chopped/diced tomato
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Black pepper and salt
- 2-3 strand nicely chopped cilantro to garnish (Hari dhaniya)
RECIPE WITH PICTURE:-
It is simply made by mashing ripe avocados, followed by adding tomato, onion, garlic, lemon juice, chilli, salt, black pepper to the mashed paste. Mix it all well and that’s it!! It’s ready to go!
You can eat it with plain chips (nachos, tostitos, tortilla etc) or use it as a dip for roasted or boiled veggies.
Sharing is Caring:
- Avocados are becoming more easily available in India as well, a lot of people don’t buy them because they’re not sure what to do with them
- Refrigerate 15 mins before serving for best flavor
- You may use any chilly (green, red, jalapeno)
- Best starter for an unexpected guest visit or a fully planned party. It will go with any snack like chesse rolls, pizza, pasta, patty etc
- You can add your favorite seasonings
Happy weekend!! 🙂