All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt!
Happy Valentines Day peeps! Besides Valentines, 14th Feb is also special for me because I got engaged this day. So as the spirit of this beautiful day goes, let me present to you a super easy yet romantic treat for you to celebrate with your loved one or even with friends who love you unconditionally! This dessert treat is simply made by dipping strawberries in melted smooth chocolate. Try it today!!
Course: Dessert Time : 15-20 mins Serving: 2
INGREDIENTS AND INITIAL PREPARATION:
- 2-3 Pretzel or nuts (crushed form)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp shortening/butter
- 1 pound strawberries with leaves (washed & dried)
RECIPE WITH PICTURE :
- Set all ingredients : Crushed pretzels, Chocolate, shortening/butter and Strawberries.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and shortening/butter, stirring occasionally until smooth and velvety. .
- Dip strawberries in chocolate mixture nicely.
- Coat with pretzels or nuts. Place it on a sheet of wax paper or parchment. Repeat with the rest of the strawberries. (you may also place it without nuts or pretzels)
- Allow to set at room temperature and serve with love.
Sharing is Caring:-
- I recommend using standard semisweet chocolate chips.
- Melt chocolate in a “double boiler”.
- You may also use the dark chocolate if you like.
- Recipe in one pic:
Chocolate Strawberry ❤