Here comes the instant version of paniyaram or appe recipe which is made by using samolina (rava or sooji) and curd or yogurt. It is one of the easiest instant breakfast recipe. Firstly, soak the rava well in enough curd and water for 15 mins and then add vegetables of your choice like capsicum, onion, carrot, peas, beans etc to prepare mixed vegetable appe recipe. Further, add the baking soda just before roasting to get the better result. lastly, appe tastes great when served hot with sambhar or any chutney.
Cuisine: South Indian Course: snacks Preparation time : 15 mins Cooking time: 10 min Serving: 3-4
INGREDIENTS AND INITIAL PREPARATION:
- 250 m rava / semolina / sooji
- ¾ cup curd
- ½ cup water
- 1-2 green chilli, finely chopped
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- ½ capsicum
- ¾ carrot
- ½ tomato, finely chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Curry leaves and rai for tadka
- a pinch baking soda
- 1tbs oil to fry
RECIPE WITH PICTURE :-
- Add vegetables to the mixture and mix everything well.
- Seasoned appe mixture by adding Salt and black pepper.
- Give mixture a tadka with rai and curry leaves and mix it well. Rest for 5 mins. Add a pinch of baking soda just before preparing appe.
Finally, serve instant rava Appe with Sambhar.
Sharing is Caring:
- You can add your favorite veggies and your version of tadka.
- Flip appe only when the other side becomes golden in color.
- Always serve hot with sambhar or tomato/coconut/peanut/green chutney.
- Kids are gonna love it the most.