GOOD MORNING SAN FRANCISCO!
Here I am sharing one of the easiest recipes you can make for breakfast or simply as a snack. I make these mini pizzas pretty often, especially for breakfast. If you are craving for pizza, bread pizza is the easiest way to satiate pizza craving. Me and my husband love these minis. You can never get bored with cheesy burst bread pizza. Give it a try, I am sure you and your family will like it.
WITH INGREDIENTS YOU HAVE IN HOUSE & PREPARATION FOR 5-6 PIZZA:
6 slices of bread (White or brown)
1 cup diced carrot
1 cup diced cucumber
1 cup diced onion
1 cup chopped/diced tomato
1 cup bell pepper
Mayonnaise or ranch, cheddar cheese or Mozzarella Cheese, Tomato sauce, hot sauce
Black pepper, oregano and salt – to taste
2-3 strand nicely chopped cilantro to garnish (Hari dhaniya)
(You can also use your favorite toppings for pizza)
RECIPE WITH PICTURE:-
1. On a non-stick pan on low flame, apply some butter or oil and place bread slices onto it. On the top side of the bread, spread mayonnaise or ranch, tomato sauce, hot sauce and shredded cheese.
2. On top of the shredded cheese, place diced cucumber, tomato, onion, bell pepper and carrot. (you may also add olives and jalapenos)
3. Cover all the veggies with shredded cheese. Sprinkle black pepper, salt, and oregano. Cover the pan with lid and cook it on a medium flame.
4. Cook them for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and serve hot with your favorite beverage.
Sharing is Caring:
- You may use any chilly (green, red, jalapeno) in place of hot sauce.
- You can add your favorite veggies and seasonings.
- Seasoning quantity may be altered as per the taste preference.
- For oven: Preheat oven to 400F (200 C). Spread sauces, cheese, veggies and seasonings onto the bread slice. Arrange bread slices on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Happy breakfast!! 🙂
One Comment Add yours
Great post! 🌸
This looks amazing
I’d love if you could leave some feedback on my latest post! Thanks so much x